Weight Loss Advice From 41 Year Old Woman Who Lost 61 Pounds And Got Her Life Back

February 28th.
It’s a special day to me.
Today marks the 3-year anniversary of my journey.

Hi, I’m Charlotte and it was 3 years ago today that I decided to fight for me.

A lot of people asked what made me start.
It wasn’t what made me start but what made me stop giving up.
There was a local fair that I really wanted to attend with my husband.
But I couldn’t go because it involved being on my feet, outdoors, for a few hours. I knew I couldn’t handle it, so I stayed home.

I was missing out because of my weight.

At the same time, my mental health had also been suffering. I felt like I lived in a constant state of anxiety.
I went through depressive spells. Multiple times I contemplated suicide. I’d think about how & when I’d do it.
February 28th 2016 was the day I decided to end it all. I didn’t want to continue.
I drove to the the bridge. As I got out of the car, fear set in but I refused to turn back. Remorse came next, but the thought of having to live in a body that was out of control won out.
It’s not like I had not tried. I have, but nothing worked for me:
  • Eating food that tasted like cardboard did not work;
  • Choking down diet pills that made my heart race did not work,
  • Working out for 2 hours a day for a year did not work;
  • Even starving myself for days and weeks did not work.
But it didn’t end. It wasn’t my time.

Instead, I met Todd Lamb, the person who would eventually save my life.

Police officer Todd Lamb was the first to arrive at the “scene.”
He spoke to me. He tried to persuade me to come down. But I refused.
Just as I was about to jump, he blurted out, “Stop! I can help you. My wife lost 34 pounds in 3 weeks just by drinking this special tea that I make for her every morning.”

I turned around and looked at him.

For the next few minutes but what seemed like hours to me, Todd proceeded to tell me about his wife, Tara—how she battled with weight gain after an accident that left her in pain, how nothing could help her lose the weight—until the special tea that Todd himself had formulated.
Todd went on to explain how he had spent the large part of 2015 researching and formulating a delicious tasting natural tea that has the same fat fighting properties as capsaicin (a compound found in hot chilli peppers) — and how the tea transforms your body into a fat burning machine, 24/7.
The bizarre discovery, and what had gotten Todd so excited, is that the special tea converts useless and dangerous “bad” fat into “good” fat — and in return, the converted “good” fat burns the other remaining ugly “bad” fat for energy, even if you don’t move a single muscle.
Todd continued to explain that this special tea might very well be what I needed to end my long battle with weight loss, like it had done for Tara. He told me that I could get started right away if I came down.
And I did. I came down. For the first time in a long time, I felt a glimmer of hope.

So, that night, on February 28th 2015, I finally took control. I chose life.

Later on that night, Todd took me to the closest supermarket and we picked up all the ingredients that went into making his special tea – nothing exotic, nothing I couldn’t pronounce.
Todd explained the simple steps it took to make the tea. I started doubting that Todd’s tea would work when I heard how easy it was to prepare it. I kept thinking how could a tea make me lose all this weight? But I had nothing to lose.
From that night onwards until the following 28 days, I drank the tea that Todd had formulated every single day.
And you know what? The results I got were nothing short of a miracle.
  1. I lost a total of 33 pounds in that 28 day period, and I continued to lose a total of 61 pounds in a period of 7 months.
  2. I never once felt hungry during that 28 day period. In fact, I continued to eat, although in moderation, my favorite desserts.
  3. Everyday would go by and I would be surprised with how much energy I had. I was increasingly able to do more and more.
  4. I sleep really well now. No more night sweats and no more waking up feeling hungry.
  5. I can stand for hours without being in pain. In fact, at the urge of Todd, I now volunteer at soup kitchen where I stand for hours at a time serving homeless people.
  6. I don’t shy away from outdoor activities anymore. I am now outdoors all the time – going for walks, hikes, playing softball – I just love it.
  7. And saving the best for last—I recently turned 41 years old and my daughter is turning 2 this year. And I know I have enough energy to keep up with whatever she’ll be bringing.
I look at my before picture taken 3 years ago. It brings me to tears. I remember how hopeless I felt. I stand here now, stronger & happier than I’ve felt in my whole life.
It’s scary to think today how close I was to ending it just 3 years ago. If it wasn’t for police officer Todd Lamb and his natural fat burning tea, I wouldn’t be here writing this letter to you now.
Imagine being able to fit into those slim fitting jeans from yesteryears. Imagine being able to play with your children with the same amount of energy as if you were a grade school kid yourself. Imagine your husband having a hard time keeping his hands off of you—wanting it ALL the time.
And police officer Todd Lamb’s special tea did all of that for me.
I would be remiss if I did not tell you that Todd has since taken leave from his day job as a police officer and made it his personal mission in life to offer his healthy weight loss discovery with women all across the world.
If you’re a woman who has struggled with weight loss, you owe it to yourself to watch Todd’s presentation, which you can find right here.
Turn up your speakers and click the play button to watch now.

Click here to watch Todd’s video presentation now

I really hope it has even a fraction of the impact on your life that it has had on mine because the information you’re about to learn has forever changed my life.
I really hope it has the same impact on you as it did on me. Because the information you’re about to learn has literally saved my life.

Yorumlar

Bu blogdaki popüler yayınlar

Advice from 43 Year Old Mom Who Lost Over 40 Pounds In Less Than 30 Days

7 Must-Do Tips To Lose Belly Fat Forever

6 Best Keto Salad Recipes That Burn Fat