Weight Loss Advice from 29 Year Old Woman Who Lost 72 Pounds Without Starving or Hurting

I’m Alison and I’m 29 years old.
I’d like to share a personal story that I know will resonate with you…
I cannot remember a time in my life when I did not struggle with my weight. I was an overweight child, and that followed me into my teen years and adulthood.
When I was 6 years old, my mother passed away unexpectedly, and from that moment on, my whole world was turned upside down. With a father who I saw little of, food became the only constant in my life.
I became a secret eater and never wanted anyone to know how much I was actually consuming. I was ashamed of my eating habits and my weight, but I didn’t know how to change it.
As an adult, I tried time and time again to lose weight. I would always rotate through Weight Watchers, Atkins, South Beach and Jenny Craig. I’d be successful with each of the diet—and would lose a few pounds here and there—but it was only for a short time—I could never sustain it.
I would eventually gain all the weight back and then some. At my heaviest, I weighed 223 pounds. I remember seeing that number on the scale—but it didn’t faze me.
I had almost resigned myself to being fat for the rest of my life, as it seemed impossible to ever reach a healthy weight.
Until a visit to the doctor’s office…
During a doctor’s visit for my annual physical, I was told my blood sugar level was dangerously high. Dr. Kaufman told me that if I didn’t lose at least 40 pounds, I would have a very high chance of developing full blown diabetes.
I was sent home with an Accu-Chek device and was told to monitor my blood sugar level everyday.
And that was just the wake-up call I needed.
For the next few weeks, I was determined to lose weight. Not only did I not want to prick myself everyday for the rest of my life, I knew being diabetic was akin to a life sentence. My aunt was diabetic and almost died from gangrene infection.
I started to watch what I ate more carefully and exercised regularly. I was too embarrassed and self conscious to join a gym so I walked everywhere instead.
But my progress was slow. I only lost 3 pounds in the 3 weeks that followed my visit to Dr. Kaufman’s and my blood sugar level remained high.
I had never felt more defeated and helpless in my life but I was NOT ready to just give up. I knew fully well that my survival depended on losing weight and I was determined to do so.
I was on Quora one night when I stumbled across a post on how to lose weight effectively.
The post was written by Brian Flatt, a weight loss coach who has appeared on Fox News, NBC and CNN.
The biggest revelation from Brian’s years of research was that women don’t lose weight and are accumulating fat around their bellies because of hormonal imbalance.
No matter how much you work yourself to death in the gym or restrict your diets as much as you want, if your body consistently produces a surplus of fat storing hormones, it will make absolutely certain that you never lose an ounce of fat.
I had a strong inclination that a hormonal imbalance in my body might very well be the main reason why I haven’t been able to lose any weight.
Brian’s article provided an outline of what to eat and when to eat each food — when followed consistently, it will force your body to produce a surplus of fat burning hormones, making you lose weight — and fast.
Despite all the scientific evidence accompanying the article, I was still skeptical, especially when Brian’s outline contained foods that I thought were not ok on a diet, like Ice Cream.
But I owed it to myself to at least give this program a try — I was not going to live the rest of my life with diabetes and whatever other diseases being overweight brings.
So, the very next morning, I jumped out of bed like a girl on a mission. I went to the nearest grocery store and purchased every food on Brian’s list.
I remembered saying to myself, “This seems far too easy”.
But I was desperate to try anything.
Plus, Brian obviously know what works for fat loss since he’s on the panel of health advisors for major television networks.
I immediately began eating the foods Brian outlined and followed the other surprisingly simple steps he’d share in his post.
Since I followed Brian’s advice, here are the SHOCKING results I experienced that I will always be thankful for:
  • I lost 26 pounds by the end of the first 28 days, and a total of 72 pounds at the end of 4 months. It’s been eight months since I lost all the weight and I have not gained any back.
  • My blood sugar level decreased significantly down to within the normal range. Dr. Kaufman was surprised with my quick transformation and jokingly asked for the Accu-Chek device back. I said no, I’m keeping it as a constant reminder to what could’ve happened if I hadn’t lost the weight.
  • Physically, I feel great. I have so much more energy and stamina and I no longer get tired doing simple things like walking up the stairs.
  • I have so much more confidence in myself. I always used to be terrified of being made fun of or someone pointing out my weight, but I no longer have to worry about that. Losing all that weight felt like a huge burden has been lifted off my shoulders. I am not as scared to talk to people anymore either. I always tried to make myself invisible before, but now I feel ok just living my life and being myself. Overall, I just feel more carefree and happier.
  • I have noticed a huge difference in the way people treat me. I feel like I get a lot more positive attention, and people are more likely to listen to what I have to say. Because of this, I find that I’m a lot more likely to express my opinions and speak up for myself.
  • I now really enjoy shopping! I used to hate shopping and wanted to get it over with as quickly as possible, but now I love spending time trying on outfits. I’m no longer afraid of changing rooms! I also have embraced my feminine side and love getting dressed up, whereas before I would just try to hide my body as much as possible.
Since then, something else amazing has happened and it’s the main reason I’m writing this letter now.
Brian has since formed a weight loss program on the back of his research on hormonal imbalance in women and has made it his personal mission in life to share this healthy weight loss discovery with women all across the world.
My life had been changed so much by Brian’s advice that I encourage women who have difficulties with weight loss seek Brian’s advice.
If you’re a woman who has struggled with weight loss, you owe it to yourself to watch Brian’s presentation which you can find right here.
Turn up your speakers and click the play button to watch now.
I really hope it has even a fraction of the impact on your life that it has had on mine because the information you’re about to learn has forever changed my life.


Click Here To Watch The Video

I really hope it has the same impact on you as it did on me. Because the information you’re about to learn has literally saved my life.
– Alison

Yorumlar

Bu blogdaki popüler yayınlar

Advice from 43 Year Old Mom Who Lost Over 40 Pounds In Less Than 30 Days

7 Must-Do Tips To Lose Belly Fat Forever

6 Best Keto Salad Recipes That Burn Fat